Back-End Developer, Modiin
- Be a part of the architecture team for our 2nd generation product.
- Design implementation to fulfill product requirements within the existing architecture.
- Write the code and tests that implement the design.
- Work with QA/Product to deliver a quality, completed product on time
- B.Sc in Computer Science\ Software Engineering
- At least 4 years experience in development: ASP.Net / Web API
- Database systems – Relational/Non-Relational (MySql, MongoDB, Elastic, etc…)
- Agile development methodologies
- Experience with building large-scale systems using OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience with AWS best practices (Security, Storage, Caching, Development, Automation etc.)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Passion for technology
- Experience working in a data company – a big advantage
- Experience working with messaging systems like RabbitMQ
- Experience with Machine Learning