Sales Executive, New York
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects within the commercial real estate market.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; conferences; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; practices; participating in professional societies.
- 3-7 years selling experience in financial services technology.
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
- Motivation for Sales
- High Energy Level