Based in New York and Israel, CrediFi is a fast-growing SaaS fintech startup that uses big data to bring transparency to the U.S. commercial real estate finance market. If you’re passionate about real estate, finance, technology or big data, we want to hear from you!
Analyst – Commercial Real Estate
About The Position
About This Role:
You will be part of a team that produces reports, presentations, analyses, and insights for Financial/Investment Institutions, Lending/Investment Banks and Hedge/Private Equity Funds.
The team transforms and analyzes quantitative and qualitative information to identify patterns and trends within our data, which our clients use to make crucial decisions. You will be exposed to and work in both the Ownership/Equity and Lender/Debt side of the U.S. commercial real estate space across all property types.
You will have the unique opportunity to establish, expand, and sharpen your analytical abilities and skill set into becoming a top industry analyst. You will learn to translate data, conduct research utilizing various methods and how to compile different sources of information in order to support and convey your findings in a clear professional method.
- Responsible for client/company projects, interpreting data, and communicating key findings and recommendations.
- Deliver superior client service by being responsive and engaging to inquiries.
- Clearly manage and communicate project timelines and specifications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Recognize, analyze, validate, manipulate and diagnose data issues. Inquire and query large amounts of data.
- Identify areas for process improvement; proactively and creatively implement solutions.
- Build strong day-to-day working relationships with internal cross-functional teams.
- Become an expert through ongoing research, knowledge sharing, and engaging others in discussion.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a quantitative focus such as Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Business/Marketing/Market Research or relate field.
- Strong proficiency in Excel with the ability to model and create complex spreadsheets, lookup tables, pivot tables – Must
- Strong proficiency in SQL with the ability to write scripts and create reports in order to extract data. – Must
- Superior attention to detail, self-motivated, fast learner, independent thinker and high energy are a must.
- Ability to work under time pressure and effectively manage multiple tasks/projects concurrently with shifting priorities.
- Experience in extracting, validating and analyzing large amounts of data and an ability to consolidate and translate that data into business insights to tell a story.
- Excellent English.
*Only CV’s in English will be considered.