Based in New York and Israel, CrediFi is a fast-growing SaaS fintech startup that uses big data to bring transparency to the U.S. commercial real estate finance market. If you’re passionate about real estate, finance, technology or big data, we want to hear from you!
About The Position
We are currently seeking a qualified, knowledgeable IT Professional to help our company develop, use, and integrate IT systems. S/he will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical problems and providing training to users to maximize the productivity value of technology in business.
An ideal candidate would be both highly knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Communication skills must be exceptional to succeed in this role. Superior technical expertise in all relevant areas is a must, as is an aptitude for problem-solving.
The IT Help desk is required to support our offices in Israel, to serve as IT administrator, to troubleshoot problems on users workstations, manage permissions, manage backup, maintain google apps and Active directory servers.
- Experience as HelpDesk
- Experience with windows domain environment, Active Directory windows server 2012R2
- Experience with google G Suite and office 365
- Basic understanding of information security, VPN Clients, web filtering
- Understanding of domain logon scripts
- Experience in working with ticketing systems
- Experience with IP PBX or any other telephony service – an advantage
- Basic networking knowledge – an advantage
- Excellent English.
- Excellent problem solving skills and a strong customer service attitude
- Fast & self-learner, team player, organized and responsible, dynamic, motivated
- Ability to be on Call 24/7