Based in New York and Israel, CrediFi is a fast-growing SaaS fintech startup that uses big data to bring transparency to the U.S. commercial real estate finance market. If you’re passionate about real estate, finance, technology or big data, we want to hear from you!
Junior Data Analyst
About The Position
- Responsible for scrapers/crawlers.
- Become CrediFi’s loans subject expert.
- Run loan merges on daily basis.
- Identify loan dups (duplications) that weren’t caught by the automation tools.
- Continue to improve the logic of the loan dups automation tools.
- Search for loans documents in the assessor’s websites in order to fix wrong data in our data base.
- Cleanup loans outliers and wrong data points.
- Monitor process and identify process failures.
- Improve processes and tools to monitor and analyze duplications & data outliers.
- Strong analytical ability
- Attention to details
- Knowledge and experience with big data
- Tools: Excel – must have. Mongo db, SQL and Python – advantage
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Team work
- B.A. in a related field
- Up to 3 years of work experience.