- Track vendor invoices and approvals
- Process ongoing vendor and other payments
- Track and reconcile US and Israeli Credit Card payments
- Prepare A/P aging and cash flow reports
- Engage in sourcing and cost savings initiatives
- Issue customer invoices and receipts
- Process customer payments
- Notify clients of their overdue balances via phone and email
- Prepare A/R aging, Bookings and collection reports
- Review travel expense reports and reimbursements
- Manage the time attendance reporting
- Assist in onboarding and departures
- Assist in month and quarter end close processes and management reporting.
- Maintain and reconcile fixed assets register
- Assist in building and implementing internal policies and controls.
- Assisting external resources in the preparation, coordination and delivery of all schedules required in conjunction with the annual audit and tax returns.
- 2+ years of collections/accounts receivable/accounts payable experience
- Excellent written and verbal English and Hebrew
- Familiarity with both Israeli and US accounting (Quickbooks) a must
- Ability to handle multiple, challenging and complex tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Excel and High Microsoft Office tools skills
- Organized, thorough and discreet
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Academic degree- an advantage
- Payroll experience and certification- an advantage
*Only relevant candidates will be contacted.