Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintains relationships with clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
– Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects within the commercial real estate market.
– Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
– Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
– Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; conferences; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; practices; participating in professional societies.
Presentation Skills | Client Relationships | High Energy Level | Negotiation | Prospecting Skills | Meeting Sales Goals | Creativity | Sales Planning | Independence | Motivation for Sales
3 – 7 years selling experience in financial services technology.