ANALYZE FINANCIAL FIRMS. SMARTER.
Commercial real estate finance data for portfolio managers and financial analysts tracking CRE lending institutions
Drive investment decisions with a deeper understanding of financial institutions’ CRE origination flows ‒ before earnings are announced.
- Data on publicly traded lending institutions, including U.S. and foreign banks, DUS lenders, REITs, insurance companies
- All CRE loans in one place: balance sheet, CMBS, Fannie, Freddie, SBA, FHA
- Rollups of parent companies and subsidiaries, showing who’s really behind the property or loan
- Property-type distribution, geographic distribution and quarterly lending activity for each profiled lender
Market And Property Analysis
Spot risk early by analyzing the lending strategy and CRE exposure of financial institutions.
- National market coverage of all U.S. metros, including primary, secondary and tertiary markets
- Coverage of all property types, including multifamily, retail, office, hospitality, industrial and specialty properties such as health care
- In-depth data on loans, properties, owners and markets for a deeper dive on potentially risky outlier loans
Request high-value custom reports that help you analyze and anticipate origination levels and CRE exposure in publicly traded institutions.
- Data on recent CRE loan originations of individual lenders, commercial property owners and CRE market activity
- Data on large or out-of-market loans, along with other outlier loans that could signal risk
- Corporate structure rollups that consolidate parent companies and subsidiaries, showing who’s really behind that loan or property
- Reports generated as an exclusive response to individual clients’ custom data requirements
- Reports delivered in Excel files with links to the CrediFi platform, for a deeper dive into loan and property data, plus owner contacts
CrediFi Platform allows subscribers to search online for properties, loans, lenders, owners, markets and more
API Data Feed integrates CrediFi’s CRE finance data into your existing systems