GET AN EDGE WITH BIG DATA
Commercial real estate finance data for CRE professionals seeking the premier provider of data and analytics in the industry
CRE Data Integration
Gain data-driven insight into the commercial real estate market by seeing how CRE loans and properties are interlinked with lender and owner profiles, commercial tenants, CMBS bond data, market information and contact details.
- 7 million properties, 5 million loans, 2 million contacts, $13 trillion in originations
- All CRE loans in one place: balance sheet, CMBS, Fannie, Freddie, SBA, FHA
- National market coverage of all U.S. metros, including primary, secondary and tertiary markets
- Coverage of all property types, including multifamily, retail, office, hospitality, industrial and specialty properties such as health care
Lender and Owner Profiles
Create opportunity, minimize risk and stay on top of the competition by monitoring lender and owner activity.
- Rollups of parent companies and subsidiaries, showing who’s really behind the property or loan
- Quarterly lending activity and lending breakdown by property type and market for each profiled lender
- Property purchases and ownership breakdown by property type and market for each profiled owner
- Lending and ownership data on institutions including U.S. and foreign banks, DUS lenders, REITs, insurance companies
OUR CRE SYSTEM
Use CrediFi’s proprietary features to easily access the data you need on commercial real estate properties and finance.
- Property-level and loan-level search tools, with filters such as property type, square footage, loan amount, maturity date and loan structure (balance sheet, CMBS, agency)
- Market-level search tools, with filters such as state, city, county, ZIP code and metropolitan statistical area
- Mapping technology enabling visualization of data points such as comparable properties in the same market
- Alerts system that sends notifications on properties of interest straight to your inbox
Request high-value custom reports that help you determine how to strategically allocate capital and resources.
- League tables that rank lending institutions by market and property type
- Data on markets, owners and lenders, along with competitive analysis
- Corporate structure rollups that consolidate parent companies and subsidiaries, showing who’s really behind that loan or property
- Reports generated as an exclusive response to individual clients’ custom data requirements
- Reports delivered in Excel files with links to the CrediFi platform, for a deeper dive into loan and property data, plus owner contacts
CrediFi Platform allows subscribers to search online for properties, loans, lenders, owners, markets and more
API Data Feed integrates CrediFi’s CRE finance data into your existing systems
CrediFi for Salesforce lets you instantly transfer CRE data into your Salesforce account, where it gets updated automatically